Behind the Scenes Experience
an online recruitment event
Saturday, October 31, 2020 | 10 AM - 12:45 PM MST
Registration extended until Saturday at 10am MST!
Thank you for registering!
We look forward to meeting you at the School of Theatre, Film & Television Behind the Scenes Experience!
Check your email for Zoom links and passcodes for the day’s events and your workshops.
You must use the Zoom link AND the passcode to join the events.
All times listed are Mountain Standard Time.
- California is on Pacific Daylight Time (currently same as AZ time).
- New Mexico is on Mountain Daylight Time. +1 hour
- Texas is on Central Daylight Time. + 2 hours
For questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
10:00 – 10:25am MST: School Welcome
Learn about our programs in Acting & Musical Theatre, Design & Technology, Film & Television Studies and Producing, Film Production and Theater Studies.
10:30 – 11:00am MST: Meet & Greet
Current students share their experiences.
MST11:10 – 11:40am MST: Session 1 and 11:45 – 12:15 MST: Session 2
- Creating a Zombie Face: Special Effect Halloween Make-up on a Budget (Prof Patrick Holt)
- Producing Sound Foley: The Craft of Horror Sound FX (Prof Michael Mulcahy)
- Imagining Fear: The Art and Industry of the film Cat People (Dr. Barbara Selznick)
- Learning to Fight: A Fight Workshop inspired by the 1940 film, The Mummy’s Hand (Prof Brent Gibbs)
- Meet & Greet for Parents: (Session 1 only) CFA Informational Session (Prof David Yarnell and Recruitment Coordinator Lindsay Shekleton)
12:20 – 12:45pm MST: Meet & Greet for Prospective Students
Q&A with Faculty